Sunday, May 8, 2016

Journal Pray from my heart May 8 2016


  Dear Holy Father God Dear my love the Lord Jesus Christ Dear my love Holy Spirit I am on earth come into agreement with your perfect will today may Holy Father God will be done on earth as is it done in heaven.Holy father please bless mother give them grace and wisdom to raise a child your way in righteousness in love and mercy , please remove all the root of bitterness for them that they able to receive fullness of your love peace joy and grace and pass on to their children. May they experience the Kingdom of God .I am humbly pray and petition all this in your Son Jesus Christ name amen. 

Hebrews 12:14-15New King James Version (NKJV)

14 Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord: 15 looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;

Luke 17:21New King James Version (NKJV)

21 nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’[a] For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.”

Matthew 7:21New King James Version (NKJV)

I Never Knew You

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment