Saturday, May 7, 2016

Journal Pray from my heart May 7 2016



 Journal Pray from my heart May 7 2016

 Dear Holy Father God Dear my love the Lord Jesus Christ Dear my love Holy Spirit I am come to agree with your will may it be done on earth as it done in heaven. Heaven a place full of your love no sorrow and pain
no hungry and thirsty all will be feed and care by your grace and amazing love
 , Holy Father God may your heart wish long and desire will come true to day may your people on earth come into agree with your perfect will today . May you visit the abandoned children a round the world to day give them hope may you sent Gospel Angel preach a message of salvation through your Son Jesus Christ may your Holy Spirit open their heart to receive a message of hope in the Lord Jesus that they may found true Love true Peace true rest for their soul may you bless them with heavenly dream . Oh Holy Father please feed them from your hand that full of Love Grace and mercy may your goodness surrounded them every day and deliver them from harm and evil . Please filled them with great hope love joy and peace that only found in you I am humbly pray and petition all this in your Son Jesus Christ name amen.

John 3:16New King James Version (NKJV

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Matthew 11:28-30New King James Version (NKJV)

the Lord Jesus Said
28 Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

John 10:10New King James Version (NKJV)

10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.




No comments:

Post a Comment